The daily activities are carried out simultaneously in both Italian and in English.
They are divided into the phases of:
- Welcoming: representing how the child transitions from home to pre-school with organisation of times, timelines and methods that take into account the needs of the individual.
- Recreational and educational activities which include:
- Free and/or structured play activities.
- Artistic activities, music, motion, with a particular focus on storytelling and the reading of images.
- Sharing experiences and socialising throughout the day, within the peer group.
- Routine activities: arrival, meals, snacks, personal hygiene, sleep, home-time.
- 7:50am to 9:30am Welcome and free play
- 9:30am to 10:00am Change diapers and personal hygiene
- 10-10.30am Snack made from fresh organic fruits
- 10.30am-12pm Diversified educational activities by age group
- 12:00pm to 1:15pm Lunch
- 1:15pm to 1:30pm Organised free play and first home-times
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm Personal hygiene and then a nap
- 3:30pm to 4:30pm Second home-times (no snack)
- 4.30pm-5pm Afternoon snack
- 5-6 Organised free play and home-time
At home-time, we document the day's activities with a tool: the diary section, which allows parents to share the child's experience pathways and behaviours.