Our bilingual early childhood nursery answers to the needs of the family: to accompany and support your child's education, with the support of personnel with specific professional skills.
The harmonious development of children through recreational learning itineraries based on experience and relationships is the core value that guides our educational choices.
We commit ourselves concretely to:
- Consider the child as the protagonist of his/her mental and physical, emotional-affective and cognitive development.
- Collaborate with parents in the interests of the child's care, promoting educational continuity nursery-family.
- Welcome families through clear and open communication, based on mutual trust.
- Provide facilities designed to provide a quiet and reassuring place for the child.
- Involve families in a organic and nutritional food education.
Our day care and pre-school is an inviting and comfortable place, able to offer individualised educational relationships that are customised to each child, with small classes (1 teacher for every 7 children).